Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Busy Lives

I hear two comments frequently about how busy our lives are:
  1. How do you stay motivated when life is so busy?
  2. I don't have time to sell Scentsy-I am too busy!
Let me address comment #1 first:
Motivation is different for everyone! My personal motivation is the fact that I NEVER want to have to go back to a classroom again! Of course yours will be different. I cannot tell you how to stay motivated-you have to do that yourself. However, your upline SuperStar Director, Allison Dalke, has something that is very powerful-she calls it her "BHAG". This stands for "Big Hairy Ambitious Goal."
Allison came and spoke at Rockstar University this past September. I will try to share her message as best I can:
What is one LARGE goal you desire in life? (A few I have heard are: buying my own house, becoming a stay at home mom, taking the family to Disney, going on a cruise, getting out of credit card debt, buying a new car, paying for my kids' college, retiring early)
Write this Goal down on an index card.
Underneath that-write how you will feel when you achieve this goal. Be specific in this description.
Turn the card over. (I am adding this part) Now write down how you will achieve this goal in a day to day action plan. Will you talk to 5 people a day about Scentsy? Will you do 4 parties every month? Will you promote?
Now fold this card up and keep it with you all the time. I keep mine in my wallet.
You MUST find your motivation!

Comment #2 will be addressed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment