Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spreading the Love


If you have known me for any amount of time, you will discover that I am very goal oriented. I set tons of goals for myself and my team. When I was teaching, I discovered that the students would only perform to the level that you expected of them. I feel the same happens to myself. If I expect more, I do more!

This is one goal/challenge that I have for our team: I want at least one team member in every state of the USA. Scent Therapy is currently in 11 states. We are in these states:


  • Arkansas

  • Colorado

  • Connecticut

  • Georgia

  • Kansas

  • Missouri

  • Nebraska

  • New Mexico

  • Oklahoma

  • Tennessee

  • Texas

If you are the first to have a recruit in an "unclaimed state", you will receive a prize in the mail from me. Be the consultant to enroll the recruit in our 50th state and you will receive $50 CASH!


So, start thinking about those cousins, aunts, long lost high school friends, facebook friends, etc. in other states and share the Scentsy opportunity with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment