Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The power of change

Scentsy is POWERFUL! I knew this because of what it has allowed in my family. Not only am I less stressed, but I get to help people everyday. I know that most people would not think that selling candles could help people, but it does. Scentsy is empowering women (and men too) to live the type of life they have always desired. It is helping moms spend more time with their kids, helping families pay off debt, funding family vacations, and so much more!
While speaking with a customer at an event, we were both literally brought to tears. She simply began to imagine how her life could be different if she began to focus on a Scentsy business. Yes, my business will grow by getting a recruit, but more rewarding than that-I will be able to help this woman change her outlook on life!
Think about the lives that you can change.

1 comment:

  1. I know I just started and I am LOVIN' it :-) can't wait for what my Scentsy future holds for me!!

    ReplyDelete