Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blessed

Okay guys, I am overwhelmed at the growth and sales for our team this month. Literally in awe of what the Lord has done. I know that I could not have done all of this without each and every one of you on our team! Many of you know my Scentsy story and know that I was not looking for anything else to add into my life when Scentsy dropped in my lap. I signed up by chance hoping to make enough money to splurge on a pair of shoes each month. WOW! Look what the Lord has done to my "shoe" money.

As I have been reflecting on the blessing bestowed to my business, my finances, and my family, I have been turning to the Word. I have found two verses that speak volumes to my Scentsy business and I would like to share them with you:

"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." -Proverbs 13:11
I know that my business has grown in baby steps. I am thankful for that. I know that it is not "here today and gone tomorrow" because of how it has grown.
I think this verse is powerful especially when you have a hostess that is wanting to sign up. I know that it is tough to give up an entire party to a new recruit. You are losing money up front and simply HOPING that it will come back to you. The Word says it will! He will make your business grow if you are working in truthful and ethical ways!

Proverbs also says "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." (16:3)

I know I am getting "preachy" this morning but this is my outward and vocal presentation of giving thanks to the Lord for all he has done for me.

I pray that you will have a blessed and prosperous September!

No comments:

Post a Comment