Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Only 2 more days

Hard to believe there are only 2 more days in August (counting today). Don't forget to call all those customers and remind them about the 10% off sale. Those orders need to be turned in by tomorrow. I will warn you that the workstation will be hit hard tomorrow. I would suggest turning in orders as early as you can to ensure you are not ready to throw your computer across the room :)

As for our recruiting challenge-we do have a winner! Michelle Williams sponsored our 10th member to the team this month. She will receive a $25 restaraunt gift card. Thanks to all of your hard work-our team has grown by 12 as of today!!! I am still hearing about others that will be signing up within the next few days. I am in awe of what the Lord is doing to grow our team. I pray that He will send the right people in each of your paths throughout the weeks to come so that your team will grow and flourish.

Reminder: Check your email daily!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to include this photo in an email. Or better yet email it to me!

    ReplyDelete