Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

God listens and answers prayers!

So I just thought I would share a personal story here. I know that I have not personally met many on my team and I am excited that this blog will help you to know a bit about me as a person and not just as a director. My faith and beliefs are a very important part of my life. I believe that Scentsy was sent to me at just the right time. I know that the Lord has blessed my business and that I was never in this venture alone.

Just yesterday, I was personally attacked-not physically but emotionally. I will not go into details except to say that my spirit was crushed. I was discouraged. I went to bed with Eeyore's grey cloud over my head. I spent alot of time in conversation with God last night-me talking, Him listening. I prayed for perseverance to be able to overcome obstacles and attacks. I prayed that He would send people in my direction that I could bless with the opportunity of Scentsy. I slipped away(to sleep) in prayer.
Just today I was contacted by two (yes, TWO) individuals whom I did NOT know that were asking me about the opportunities with Scentsy! One found my contact information through the Scentsy consultant finder. The other was a customer of mine that I have never personally met-she had ordered off my website. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it now. The Lord not only listened to my plea, He answered and answered in a BIG way.

So remember, if you are having a bad day and are down on yourself-seek Him!
Luke 11:9-10 says, "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

No comments:

Post a Comment