Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Bling, Fundraisers, and Such

So Spring Bling was amazing! I learned so much and really got excited that I work for such a wonderful boss-me! Mary Christensen was an great speaker. She was easy to listen to and a joy to hear. Please take some time to visit her website and friend her on facebook. I bought "How the be a Recruiting Superstar" from her and I look forward to sharing some tid-bits with the team. I would love to do a book study. Let me know if you are game.

I am also in the midst of some great fundraisers. I had never done a fundraiser until last month and I have now closed out 3 and waiting on 2 more. I inputted over 1200 in orders last night. I am excited to see how fundraisers benefit my business!

Don't forget we have a conference call tonight at 9:00 CST. Check your email for the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment