Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New to this thing!

Hello Team!
I am very excited about all the new information I learned while at team training at Quartz Mountain! I wish all of you could have been there. One of the things I learned while at training was "blogging". I am thrilled to try a new form of communication with the team. It is quite time consuming to email the team and really not time efficient to email the team with tiny tidbits of information. I "PLAN" on posting to the blog daily. This could be anything from important Scentsy information to incentives and prizes to welcoming new recruits to inspirational quotes to pictures of my adorable children! Who knows?
Please encourage everyone in your downline to join the blog and check it daily!
Have a SCENTsational Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment